Protect your Superannuation with an expert Estate Lawyer
Superannuation is a compulsory retirement savings system and is applicable to almost all Australians. It is for this reason that superannuation comprises a significant portion of the average person’s asset portfolio.
We provide a range of services dealing with both self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) as well as industry, retail, public and corporate funds.
Services we provide include:
- Advice on the establishment, maintenance and winding up of SMSFs;
- Advice on life insurance policies tied into superannuation;
- Tax effective Estate planning strategies;
- Binding death benefit nominations;
- Payment of the death benefits of a deceased member;
- Incorporating special purpose trustee companies for SMSFs;
- Advice on limited recourse borrowing arrangements;
- SMSF purchase and lease options; and
- Superannuation issues in family law and property settlements.