Effective and Professional Estate Planning Serivces
Our team has extensive experience in helping clients to formulate comprehensive and effective Estate plans.
Estate planning involves more than drafting a Will. Personal relationships, family circumstances, business arrangements and ownership of assets all must be considered when structuring your Estate plan to ensure your testamentary wishes are carried out.
We will ensure that you have suitable arrangements in place to capture all of your testamentary wishes and to protect your family from unnecessary legal, financial and tax consequences.
Areas we can assist you with include:
- Wills, including Wills with testamentary trusts;
- Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Guardianship for minor children;
- Succession of Estate assets in blended families;
- Protection for children with special needs;
- Life interests and rights to occupy;
- Strategies to deal with superannuation assets following death;
- Superannuation binding death benefit nominations;
- Strategies to deal with trust and company assets following death;
- Asset protection strategies and structuring advice; and
- Providing tax effective Estate planning advice.