Wills & Estates
Our professional legal team deals extensively on Wills & Estates. We provide professional advice in relation to all manner of estate planning and we can assist you with administration and management of deceased estates as well as help you through estate related disputes. Some of the areas that we can assist you with include:
- Drafting all forms of Wills including Wills with Testamentary Trusts;
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Providing Superannuation advice and services;
- Providing general advice in relation to estate preparation, risk management and estate protection;
- Assisting with Estate Administration including:
- Where a grant of Probate or Letters of Administration are required;
- Where there is no Will or where there are problems with the Will;
- Where there are Trusts connected to the Will;
- Advising beneficiaries of their rights under the Will; and
- Assisting with the distribution of assets.
- Assisting in Estate Litigation including:
- Family Maintenance applications;
- Will disputes;
- Disputes involving Trusts or Companies;
- Superannuation and Insurance disputes;
- Disputes with respect to Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Providing advice on the strengths and weaknesses with your case; and
- Providing advice on Dispute Resolution.
Contact us now!